So here´s the workout I promised I would post.
I did this one tonight. Only did it once because I also did legs and arms today:
- 20 squats with 5kg dumbbell
- 20 sumo squats with 5kg dumbbell
- 20 squats
- 10 “knee-raise” squat ( you life one knee up, when going down you squat and then repeat on the other side basically…)
- 10 girl push ups (bicep)
- 10 girl push ups (pectoral)
- 5 real manly push ups *applause for this achievement*
I know the ab workout is quite simple, so what you guys could do is repeat 2 or 3 times or turn it into a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). HIIT is basically you do certain exercises as fast as you can in a certain period of time, usually it´s 20-30 minutes.
Hope you liked this workout :)